At Urban Energy, you will be required to perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Read, interpret, and execute drawings, schematics, blueprints, and/or electrical code specifications
- Test electrical equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Install, repair, or replace AC/DC motors and drives, transformers, motors, starters, and/or relays
- Install, repair, or replace electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, and line assemblies, lighting, and/or alternative electrical parts
- Do preventive maintenance and testing of electrical systems (including power distribution equipment)
- Install electrical panels, conduit, protective devices, switches, and/or equipment required to accommodate NEC guidelines
** General Foremen at UES should be familiar with the process of seeing new-construction projects through from start to finish.
COMPENSATION IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Urban Energy Solutions has been in business since 2005 in the commercial construction, TI's, and renewable energy fields and is one of the fastest growing contractors in the state! We are currently seeking hardworking and professional Foreman Electricians who wish to join our team.
Role: Apprentice, JW, FM, General Foreman Electricians and Solar Installers
Apply for this job now.