About this Job
- Located in Boca Raton, FL
- Permanent position
- 40 hours/week
- Monday - Friday daytime hours
- Outgoing personality & problem-solving skills required
- Hands-on repairing of cameras and shipping the return is also a small part of this position
- The primary role of the Customer Support Representative is to provide outstanding customer support to our customers, whether through troubleshooting, answering questions about our product, taking action to solve various issues (technical, shipping, etc.), or providing instructions for a "Return for Repair" shipment.
- Enthusiastically and professionally answer all incoming support emails, phone calls, and web chats in a timely manner
- Diagnose and resolve customers' technical issues
- Patiently guide users step-by-step through any troubleshooting
- Update customer profiles with a short, easy-to-read summary of all support activity
- Follow up on customer inquiries to ensure complete resolution and satisfaction
- Appropriately handle and appease upset customers
- Perform minor repairs and communicate with the customer about it
- Prepare shipping labels and packages for returns
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Customer support experience
- Ability to perform 25 wpm
- Excellent command of the written English language
- Familiarity with standard grammar
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Capable of multi-tasking and demonstrating a high sense of urgency
- Up-to-date knowledge of widely used technology (computers and systems, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Ability to empathize with customers and remain true to the ShotKam values
- Well developed communication and analytical skills
- Logical problem-solving skills and focus on quality
- Serenity in challenging situations
- Compassionate customer service mindset
- Organization and work prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Availability to work 8-hour daytime shifts M-F
- Knowledge of hunting and/or clay shooting a plus, but not required
ShotKam is a family-owned, online store that makes and sells high-end digital video cameras for guns. We have a fun, positive, and honest work environment.
ShotKam was founded in 2010 by David Stewart who wanted to explain the concept of "forward allowance" to his youngest son, Zander. Ten-years-old at the time, Zander was learning how to shoot Skeet before duck season but was struggling to understand the concept of leading a target. David wanted to attach a video camera to his shotgun to record each shot and examine the movement; simply standing behind him was not enough.
Launched in 2012, ShotKam has been providing eye-opening insights to shooters around the world. Our cutting-edge, patented technology was built for shotgun lovers, by shotgun lovers.
Role: Customer Support Representative
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.