The Heathcotes Group is a specialist provider of residential and supported living services for adults with Learning Disabilities, mental health needs and associated challenging behaviour. We have over 65 services nationally and have ambitious growth plans for the future. As such we are looking for you to join our team and grow with us!
We are an excellent company to work for. Our aim is to enable our service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community. We value our staff as much as the individuals we support; we can offer an excellent work-life balance, opportunities for progression as well as none pay related benefits.
We are currently seeking support workers for our supported living services in Wellingborough.
- Encourage individuals to live a life that makes sense to them.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement where and when it is needed.
- Always using a person-centered approach.
- Monitoring & reporting changes in health, behaviour and needs to relevant professionals.
- Ensuring the home is organised according to the needs of the service users and that safety measures are in place, you may also be expected to assist with housework, shopping, laundry.
- Transporting individuals or escorting to medical or other appointments and social activities.
- Supporting those who need it with budgeting and money management.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- A willingness to work some evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
What we offer in return:
- Pay rate is between £8.25-£9.25 per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
- Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme of £50 (ts&cs apply).
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you!