We're looking for a number of people to join our client's team in Diss. The business makes bespoke monumental, burial and cremation memorials, as well as beautiful stone kitchen worktops.
Previous experience would be an advantage. However, the right fit to our client's business of attitude, practical & physical ability, flexibility and the will to be trained would also be of high importance.
The Ideal Candidate
- As part of a multi skilled team, prepare, produce and fit, either stone kitchen worktops or beautiful stone memorials in line with client requirements;
- Use different types of equipment; CNC Machining; CNC Saws; Automated polishers; Sandblasters as well as manual methods (e.g. painting; hand-carving; etching, polishing; shaping) to create various finishes on to various types of stone;
- Work with drawings of precise measurements and detail;
- Ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Knowledge / experience of working with stone - but not essential;
- If you have installation experience with a CSCS Card, or BRAMM/NAMM Fixers License and / or experience with equipment (such as CNC/SAWs, sandblasters and polishing machines) that would be great, but not essential;
- Practical approach to work;
- Good level of physical fitness;
- Willingness to be trained and the flexibility to carry out different tasks;
- Effective interpersonal skills, able to communicate with internal stakeholders and clients / customers
- Team-player who is also able to work independently on their own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to working safely
- Full UK driving license
08:00 - 16:30 Mon-Thurs. and 08:00 - 15:30 Friday.
For further information please call us on #removed# or apply online.