Important: Relocation Required - Hiring for positions in Atlanta, GA
Currently looking for hardworking, energetic RN's for opportunities in a growing medical center in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN or BSN with at least 2 years of relevant nursing experience.
ER, ICU, OR, Med Surg, Cath Lab
- Provide professional nursing care for patients in assigned areas according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care plans for patients.
- Observe patient’s vital signs.
- Adhere to the Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations.
- Support the health care team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing ADN or BSN
- Current GA RN licensure
- Minimum 2 years of relevant nursing experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role: RN-Registered Nurse-Atlanta, Georgia
Apply for this job now.