SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher Needed!
Are you looking for a new exciting role where you can make a difference?
Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum and have experience working in SEND schools?
Are you a flexible, organised and highly motivated professional?
TeacherActive are looking for SEND Supply teacher / Special Needs Supply teacher for a variety of SEND schools in Worcestershire, including PRU, learning centres and residential homes.
We are looking for a versatile SEND Supply teacher / Special Needs Supply teacher who are creative, positive and caring in their approach. Experience of working with children with one of the following is highly beneficial; EBD, MLD, SLD, SpLD, ASD and PMLD.
Our long-standing relationships with schools mean that we can find you the position that's right for you giving you guidance and advice along the way.
The ideal SEND Supply teacher / Special Needs Supply teacher will have:
- UK QTS (NQTs welcome) with SEND experience
- Fantastic classroom management
- Positive approach to teaching children with SEND
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
In return the successful SEND Supply teacher / Special Needs Supply teacher will receive:
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND consultant
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Offer free CPD advice and support
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you're interested in supply teaching, please send your CV to #removed# or call Simmi on 0121 200 3224.