COMPANY: THE DORCHESTER HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Our Spa Therapists are the magic hands of our hotel! Entrusted with providing a professional and courteous treatment service to resident guests and external clients. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate responsibility, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Spa Therapist demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Spa Therapist accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Spa Therapists are responsible for taking exceptional care of our guests and providing an excellent standard of a wide range of spa treatments during their day. This will also include retailing skin care to guests, completing consultation forms accurately and maintaining high standards in their treatment room in accordance with spa standards all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving requesting their preferred therapist, or the way in which they prefer to have a treatment performed or changing their mind at the last moment. Our spa therapists take this in their stride and have a high level of intuition and empathy. Sometimes our guests join us to celebrate special occasions and most of these requests are fulfilled by our Spa Therapists.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Spa Therapist is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Spa Therapist must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Spa Therapist do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Spa Therapist must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- 5 years' experience in a spa as a beauty therapist performing a wide range of treatments
- ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in all beauty treatments and massage including deep tissue massage and electrical facial and body treatments.
- Previous experience as a spa therapist in a 5 star luxury spa is desirable
- Strong, proven retail sales background is desirable
- Sensational Service standards - consistently delivered
- Knowledge of treatments, contra-indications and skincare retail sales is desirable
- Immaculate personal grooming standards
- A qualification in Reflexology is desirable
Role: Spa Therapist Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.