We are seeking an INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to become a part of our organization! You will investigate, analyze, and determine the extent of the organization's liability in various claims.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Previous experience in insurance and/or financial services
- 4-40 or 2-20 license required
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Sales experience would be great, as service staff is required to assist in meeting the agency's annual goals
Role: INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Coral Gables,
Apply for this job now.