# Follow Link to Apply - **A complete resume with your dates and experience will be required to be considered.**
Large Manufacturer of Commercial Vehicles/ Utility Trucks is growing and expanding and now seeking a newly developed position of Lead Service Technician.
The Service Technician will be responsible for providing customer support, diagnosing customer issue, providing solutions, and managing on site or in field warranties or repairs. This position collaborates with engineering, sales, and manufacturing in solving repetitive warranty or quality issues. Assist in dealer training on proper maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
**We are only considering a person that is Experienced in this type of role.**
Details of responsibilities:
- Provide customer support for all issues that customer calls in.
- Document the process of customer support into the system from opening the service ticket to closing the service ticket or service work order.
- Follow up with customers after the issues been resolved to ensure the customer is satisfied with the outcome
- Coordinate with After Market Parts Department in sending components, parts, or assemblies to ensure the customer down time is minimized.
- Provide the customer with estimates for field or site repairs and manage all aspect of the repair or the warranty of units.
- Work closely with manufacturing in assigning resources to complete the repair tasks on time and manage the repair work flow.
- Follow up on technical issues and ensure resolution is put into place to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Determine weather the technical issues are warrantable or not and make proper recommendation that is best for all involved parties
- Communicate repetitive issues with management and work closely with others to determine root causes and provide recommendation for corrective actions.
- Occasionally conduct training for end users on new equipment start up in the filed or at facility.
- Occasionally conduct dealer training on all products maintenance and trouble shooting
Minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience, mechanics in industrial equipment such as forklifts or areal work platform, earth moving equipment, or ag equipment.
Minimum of 1‐year experience as a lead or supervisor level in product support role or field service.
Strong knowledge of welding, fabrication, basic hydraulic, and 12 VDC electrical circuit.
Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics.
Exceptional diagnostic skills and familiar with various diagnostic tools.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Excellent computer skills using MS office suite including Excel, MS word, and Outlook.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
Ability to work independently and accurately with minimal supervision.
Highly organized and driven to meet deadlines.
Expectational customer service and good follow through skills.
Dependability in attendance and work ethic.
We offer free college accredited courses to get your certifications!!!
Role: Lead Service Technician
Apply for this job now.