JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £14,000 to £20,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper/Semi-Senior to join an independent firm of accountants, especially if your chosen path is a career in general accountancy practice. This is a supporting role that will offer exposure to bookkeeping, payroll and accounts preparation.
This opportunity is ideal if you enjoy diversity of work and enjoy working closely with your clients within a firm that supports it's staff and offers training and development along the way.
- Assisting at times with payroll and bookkeeping
- Assisting with accounts preparation for a range of clients
- General accounts support during busy periods
- VAT returns
In return you will enjoy the benefits of working for a friendly, supportive firm a well as an excellent remuneration package. Free on site parking is also available. Experience gained within a professional accounting firm is essential.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.