Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Your role as Catering Assistant will be to prepare and serve a range of simple hot and cold meals, drinks, sandwiches, and snacks and to deliver an excellent catering service.
- Prepare and serve a range of simple hot and cold meals, drinks, sandwiches and snacks
- Promote and sell products and services
- Conduct stock checks and maintain accurate records
- Completing cleaning duties to ensure strict hygiene standards are maintained
- To be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- To be totally flexible within the role
- Attending training and completing online training as required
Desirable qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Work well under pressure
- Basic food preparation and food assembly experience
- Highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A basic Food Hygiene Certificate and allergens training or be willing to undertake this if successful
- Barista trained
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety responsibilities in a catering environment
- Driving license - there is free on site parking available
- Hours will be worked on a shift rota basis.
- Your hours could include weekends, evenings, bank holidays and early starts for events
- Monday to Sunday
- Uniform will be provided
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.