COMPANY: FINANCIALFORCE UK LTD
JOB TYPE: Graduate scheme, Permanent, Full Time
As a Graduate Product Analyst you will have a customer focus; collaborating with colleagues within our dynamic development division and our external stakeholders to support the product strategy for FinancialForce.
You will be joining a friendly, talented product team that will support and mentor you through the next steps of your product management journey. You will have opportunities to solve user problems and contribute to solutions that will be used by some of the world's leading companies.We focus on:
What we offer...
- An amazing SaaS customer experience
- Seamless and streamlined end to end business processes for organizations who sell products alongside services (agile business models)
- High quality solutions that are easy for customers to adopt
- Providing a delightful and consistent user experience
- A structured plan to enable you to realise your potential and mature as a product analyst
- Training opportunities
- A place for you in a growing, market leading company
This position requires someone with good interpersonal skills, you will need to work with many departments to ensure that the requirements of many stakeholders are incorporated in our products. Additionally you will be comfortable communicating with individuals and teams from both technical and commercial backgrounds.
This role involves working closely with the FinancialForce development teams; a knowledge of the Scrum methodology would be an advantage.Responsibilities
- Participate in design sessions effectively & constructively with others
- Write user stories and requirements
- Present functional designs to engineering colleagues
- Deliver features that are more straightforward with minimal complexity and dependencies
- Help to deliver scenario process flows, low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- You need to be a good communicator, with the ability to articulate your ideas effectively
- Be a self starter, motivated with an appetite to learn
- Have an awareness of Agile development methodologies
- Have an understanding and ideally experience of gathering user requirements and usability testing
- Exposure to software used within a business or experience of having worked in a business environment
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Role: Graduate Product Analyst
Job Type: Graduate scheme, Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.