The role of Program Manager defines and executes a growth strategy/customer capture plan for key accounts, by fostering and nurturing relationships in support of both existing and new customer growth initiatives in the Industrial IT space. The candidate must bring a network of relationships in the target markets, sufficient to accelerate a growth strategy. Experience selling custom technology solution is necessary.
Target accounts include Fortune 500 and mid-market customers in counter-cyclical markets. The role is predominantly customer/client facing, and is responsible for establishing new relationships, driving new lines of business, and then maximizing the customer development lifecycle. This role will draw from a mix of resourcing from business units across the organization (e.g. IT, business and manufacturing intelligence, automation, electrical, machine, safety, etc.) for the purpose of executing work.
• Work with the General Manager, Business Unit Managers, and Sales to development a Program Business Development Plan.
• Establish capture strategies with target customers, respond to RFP/RFQ and generate new Sales opportunities to meet or exceed Sales targets.
• Sets targets, goals, expectations for growth per account.
• Has a strong network of client relationships and builds new relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate future sales campaigns.
• Monitors competitor activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
• Creates solution presentations, and conducts meeting with potential customers.
• Identifies new business opportunities for new products, proposes initial plans, and exploits opportunities.
• Works with Sales, Business Units, and leadership to create collateral material for business development.
• Works with General Manager and Business Unit Managers to develop customer centric proposal strategies.
• Work with industry and technology trade organizations to further E-Tech’s overall understanding of the trends affecting business development.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of sales experience
• Experience in counter cyclical industries in the manufacturing space
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Experience developing and delivering presentations to customers, public groups, and internal organization (e.g. working level, senior management, etc.).
• Demonstrated business acumen
E-Technologies Group (#removed#-group.com) provides innovative engineering solutions to clients in the Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences, and Pharmaceutical industries. We have approximately 100 employees, regular free food and company events, and a relaxed, client-focused culture.
Role: IT Services Program Manager
Location: West Chester,
Apply for this job now.