StartCHURCH is a company dedicated to meeting the needs of pastors and ministry leaders who have a vision to make a difference in their communities through establishing new churches and ministries. StartCHURCH helps pastors and ministry leaders to establish a legal foundation for their churches and ministries, as well as provide additional tools and services tailored to pastors and church leaders.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to lead our Marketing Team in Duluth, GA. The Director of Marketing will report directly to the VP of Strategy. This role requires enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and the ability to communicate and collaborate well with team members across the company. If you are confident in your abilities to create compelling marketing campaigns while leading and collaborating with a team of creative individuals, then we want to talk with you.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing brand management through various channels and mediums to help StartCHURCH achieve its sales and market position goals.
- You will provide leadership, oversight and management for all Marketing Team members to ensure messaging accuracy and project completion.
- Lead the Marketing Team to be able to create and translate ideas and concepts into compelling visual representations, with the goal of brand management and lead generation.
- You will identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Utilize your creative skills to create high-quality concepts, graphics and layouts for highly visible online and print marketing collateral, promotional signage, advertising and brand promotional materials and sales support collateral.
- Oversee and direct the production of our Podcast.
- You will create and edit content for our blog and collaborate with writers across the company to produce content.
- This is a full-time position - Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM.
What We’ll Love About You
- You have 1-3 years of Church Communications and/or Marketing Leadership experience.
- You have graphic design experience (e.g., Photoshop).
- You’ve got experience with email marketing and email marketing campaign creation.(e.g., MailChimp).
- You have experience in content creation and editing.
- You have experience with Google AdWords & Bing Ads.
- You’ve got experience with Google Analytics (Reporting, Analyst and create campaigns based on data).
- You have experience with Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Hootsuite).
- You have experience with SEO; gathering pertinent data and interpreting its meaning to inform strategy and planning.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written skills.
- You have the ability to work on multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment, while also hitting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We want to help you grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance matters here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 2 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flex-time.
- Health Benefits. Medical health insurance with no waiting enrollment period.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with company match.
- Passion. We’ll help you start your own nonprofit or ministry at no cost.
- Pay. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
StartCHURCH is a company dedicated to meeting the needs of pastors and ministry leaders who have a vision to make a difference in their communities through establishing new churches and ministries. StartCHURCH helps pastors and ministry leaders to establish a legal foundation for their churches and ministries, as well as additional tools and services tailored to pastors and church leaders.
Role: Director of Marketing
Apply for this job now.