Are you a great carer but tired of travelling within the community to do your job? Would you prefer to work in one location for your full shift? are you looking for night shifts at the weekend? If so, you should consider applying to work for HSG within our Extra Care schemes in Heald Green - Smithy Croft & Village 135 in Wythenshawe.
As well as a rewarding career with an opportunity to develop within the organisation, we can offer you a competitive package:
- £9.00 per hour
- Evening and weekends shifts only available
- Excellent training
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Colleague Celebration Fund
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude that reflects our organisation's values
- Alternate weekends to work
- No need to drive as all the work is completed in one location
The role of a carer involves supporting people to live independently in their own homes, assisting with everyday tasks such as personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general domestic duties.
We are an organisation that is values driven so it is important that you are able to fit with our key behaviours which are:
- We are clear about what we do and why
- We say 'thank you' and 'well done'
- We celebrate our colleagues successes
- We listen, we learn, we act
- We acknowledge problems and always seek to find solutions
- We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge.
We aim to improve through curiosity, opportunity and challenge Successful candidates will need to complete an Enhanced DBS check shortly after being successful from interview.
This role has an exception under the Equality Act 2010 as you must be aged 18 or over.