COMPANY: GREYSTAR EUROPE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package
Greystar is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential properties globally. The European business is rapidly growing, and currently covers the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France and Ireland.
Our aim is to further expand across the UK and Continental Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to Greystar’s core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, accountability, service and team work.
The Capital Projects Commercial Director will support the delivery of Greystar business planning and the execution of Investment strategies by setting and leading the financial performance reporting of all Capital Works, providing insight and commentary against agreed Investment metrics and providing improvement suggestions for Multifamily and Student property Capital Works programmes.
- Delivers accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting to Asset, Investment and Portfolio Managers, providing commentary on and interpretation of Capital Works financial performance against agreed metrics.
- Interprets and measures financial, project, market and other data to benchmark and evaluate the overall 5-year performance of the Capital Works programme.
- Identifies opportunities and strategies for further value-add investment through analysis of market and portfolio data provided by the Project and Operations teams.
- Leads the creation of 5, 10 and whole life cost models, to budget for end of life sinking funds.
- Leads any portfolio budget re-forecasting.
- Provides cost data and support in the due diligence and acquisition of properties or portfolios.
- Supports any Local Authority Planning process.
- The role will cover both Student, Multi Family and other potential business opportunities.
- The role will support Greystar Procurement activities at a strategic level.
- Significant experience of project costing and budgeting working within an organisation structure is an essential requirement of this role.
- A knowledge of Property Investment and Development appraisal models.
- The right candidate will be able to work autonomously and be experienced in developing and delivering new or improved business process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct supervision.
- Experience of working within a Client, Contracting or Development organisation would be desirable Experience of working in retail, leisure, hotel or residential is preferred.
- European experience would be desirable, but not essential.