Company: SUMMER ADVANTAGE USA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Teacher Assistant supports teachers in providing academic, enrichment, and social emotional lessons; as well as leads scholar citizenship development, guidance, and discipline.
Successful applicants are those seeking to enhance their ability in the classroom and have experience in small group instruction and mentorship.
DO YOU HAVE?
- 1+ years' experience working in a school, community based-youth Program, or academic tutor
- Proven organization and data management skills
- experience working in platforms such as Google and Microsoft Office Suites
AND ARE YOU?
- a self-starter with integrity, energy, good judgment, and classroom management skills
- team-oriented and calm under pressure
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program Dates
WHO ARE WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization that runs high-quality summer learning programs for children in grades K-12. Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims to provide children access to a well-rounded summer program that helps them succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the future, and helps them develop as leaders in their communities.
Powered by JazzHR