circa £25,000 Pro Rata
MYNT Recruitment are pleased to be working in partnership with Elliott's Hygiene as Retained Partners to recruit a PERMANENT part time Finance Manager.
Elliott's Hygiene are an independent, family-run business based in Hull. In the business for over 35 years, they are now one of the leading hygiene, packaging and catering suppliers in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced part time Finance Manager. The candidate will be responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities. This role will involve remote working as well as within the office environment. Due to the nature of the role and coupled with working remotely trust and accuracy is a must.
Elliott's Hygiene offer an excellent friendly working environment and an attractive rate of pay, working hours are 20 - 25 hours split over 4-5 days, with a degree of flexibility to cover business requirements outside of core hours.
Other company benefits include:
- Central Hull working location
- Free onsite parking
- Employer pension contributions
If you have a background within an Accounts function or a Finance team within a business environment then please apply and get in touch. AAT Level 4, Xero and Google Docs experience would be ideal.
This role will involve working closely and liaising with various internal customers from the Office Manager, Sales Manager, Warehouse Manager, Operations Manager and the Directors. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, must be a team player, passionate, engaging and who has a very good eye for detail and accuracy.
Other duties and required experiences;
- Upload bank transaction statement daily and allocating payments
- Bank and Statement reconciliation.
- Update debtors & creditor sheet
- Checking emails, making calls and answering customer / supplier queries
- Processing ad hoc non supplier and fuel invoices
- Run payments and remittances (forward planning weekly)
- Download new Debtors report using Excel
- Credit management (Debt chasing)
- Running reports and data entry
- Running Customer statements
- Generate month end and yearly Management accounts: TB, P&L and BS, prepayments, accruals and journals
- VAT return - checking and filing
- Purchase invoice cover
This role would suit someone who has strong desire to working within a finance function, organisational skills, who likes speaking to suppliers, debtors, internal teams and customers, someone who likes to have variety in their day to day working life. This person would become an integral part of this amazing family business.
PLEASE NOTE: MYNT Recruitment are retained partners and managing the recruitment process on behalf of Elliott's Hygiene and as such all direct or third-party applications will be forwarded to MYNT Recruitment.