Construction Estimator, Junior/Experienced
Compensation: Salary & Depending on experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities
· Analyze drawings and specifications, understanding of CSI codes.
· Understand contractual terms and conditions.
· Assemble estimates and proposals.
· Learn to provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
· Organize sub-contractors quotations.
· Draft budgets and schedules for projects for review.
· Meet with potential clients to generate sales.
Qualifications and Experience
· Understand reading and interpretation of drawings and specifications.
· Experience and familiarity with construction industry.
· Clear and fluent knowledge of computers and experience working with spread sheets.
· Knowledge of BlueBeam, On Screen, and Adobe.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Graduate from recognized engineering, architectural or construction management program is an asset but not required.
· Related construction experience is an asset.
· Ability to work in an office and in the field in a fast paced environment with variable working hours.
· Enjoy various challenges with a multitasked position from sales through to the completion of a building project.
· Ideal candidate will have the desire, ability and ambition to work their way up.
What We Offer
· Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· High Growth
· Competitive Compensation
· Vacation and Paid Holidays
· On the Job & Off the Job Training
Since our founding in 1992, LCS has completed more than 3,000 laboratory and technical facility projects for some of the most prominent institutions and corporations around the world. We provide practical, economical solutions to the many unique programming, planning, design and construction challenges presented by laboratories and technical facilities. LCS is proud to claim that we have worked on five continents and have lab modules in space.
LCS is uniquely qualified to provide complete planning, design and construction support. We assist owners through each phase of the project, from programming to design to pre-construction planning and cost estimating, through groundbreaking and construction. With a large portfolio of projects concentrating solely in the technical market, LCS has a depth of experience in cost effectively solving the unique problems that surround these project types
Role: Junior Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.