COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40 000 - £50 000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an In House Paralegal to join an exciting, newly established insurance and reinsurance firm in the City of London.
The firm was created by veterans of the insurance industry and they underwrite insurance and reinsurance for complex specialty risks across a diversified range of business lines in London and Bermuda.
This is a broad and dynamic In House Paralegal role which would suit an experienced Paralegal with at least three years’ experience. The successful Paralegal will report directly to the firm’s UK Managing Counsel.
- Working with senior lawyers across areas such as corporate, commercial, insurance, marketing and IT
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, IT and supplier contracts
- Undertaking varied corporate work, such as preparing board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing Companies House filings
- In-depth legal research
- Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders
- Arranging the execution of documentation
- Assisting with major projects and co-ordinating actions
- At least three years’ paralegal experience from a law firm or in-house, but ideally within insurance or FS
- Strong commercial outlook
- Prior corporate / transactional experience
- Demonstrable experience with commercial contracts
- Someone who enjoys building relationships and liaising with stakeholders at multiple levels
This is a role which will grow and evolve with the business and is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step up into a role with lots of experience from the off.