A mission-driven, venture-backed FinTech/EdTech startup that aims to reshape the future of student loans are looking for a lead software engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. By presenting an alternative to traditional, often crippling student loans, my client aims to make higher education more accessible.
Lead Software Engineer Role:
- Combines hands-on engineering and software development with leadership; you'll be helping to build out a team of engineers from day 1
- Fully remote, but preference is given to those in the following cities, where they have offices: NYC, BOS, DTX, LA
Lead Software Engineer Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of 3+ people
- Background in startups and interest in finance/capital markets
Base salary is $110K + benefits and substantial equity.*
*The client has been recognized as a Top New Venture by several reputable institutions and has grown exponentially since its launch 2 years ago.
At this time, the role is only open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, or could be a good fit for someone you know, please apply now!