Sales Representative - Haynesville & Eagleford
We are the North American market leader of low carbon energy solutions. Our integrated compressed natural gas (CNG) platform offers customers a steady supply of safe, reliable, and economical energy that lowers operating costs and improves environmental performance without the need for pipeline infrastructure.
Reporting to the Southern USA Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative is a crucial team member of the Certarus team and continued growth strategy in the Southern USA region. The successful candidate will demonstrate hands-on industry leading outside sales management skills and is responsible for maximizing revenue by creating, managing and implementing best in class sales development activities in the field to maximize our growth.
- This position hold normal business hours
- Frequent travel to our corporate office and visits to our customer sites in South Texas, East Texas and Shreveport is required for this role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve volume and margin sales targets for compressed natural gas to the Oil & Gas industry
- Develop a strong relationship with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Work closely with operations and support functions to facilitate solutions for the customer
- Flexibility in handling account management
- Work closely with accounting to ensure accuracy and timely approval of job invoices
- Recommend solutions that best fit customer requirements; present and future needs
- Strong understanding of the art of negotiations and profitability analysis processes
- A motivated self -starter, with superior organizational skills
- Ability to implement and effectively manage sales programs, CRM's, Concur and other computer software
- Strong ability to manage relationship at all levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a related role
- Prior experience in energy services is an asset as well as an industry rolodex in oil & gas, industrial, construction and/or power generation sectors
- Demonstrated success in business development and sales to the oil & gas industry
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and supporting the development and delivery of new products
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment requiring intimate relationship development
- Experience developing and implementing a pricing strategy
- Experience in negotiating contract terms, i.e., T&Cs, NDAs, Master Service Agreements, Supply Chain
Certarus embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way and considers qualifications, merit, and business needs in our hiring decisions. Certarus is and will remain an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits and retirement plans as well as employee ownership opportunities. Above all, we offer unlimited career advancement opportunities with a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
Powered by JazzHR