Butchery Manager - Henley on Thames - Salary Circa £40-£45k
Are you an experienced “hands-on” Senior Butcher with a passion for high quality meat and exceptional customer service?
Are you proactive, highly motivated and driven, with a desire to progress your career with an ambitious and growing business?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
This could be the role that you have been looking for…
We are looking for a passionate Head Butcher/ Butchery Manager to help grow our client's operation into a first-class food business. The successful candidate will be a motivated, personable self-starter, capable of working alone but also interested in building, recruiting and running a strong team committed to the highest professional standards. You'll be interacting with customers on a regular basis and will need exceptional people skills.
● Whole carcass beef, pork, lamb and venison butchery
● Outstanding knife skills and presentation to the highest standards, in person and on social media
● Traditional and contemporary cuts
● Further processing of our outstanding beef, adding value and developing new products
● Handling customer orders (individual and wholesale)
● Managing stalls at Farmers' Markets and food events
● Managing cold logistics, including deliveries
● Strong training and teaching skills
● Highest food safety standards
● Compliance with all regulations
This position is full time, 5 days a week with a fantastic basic salary dependent on experience. Ongoing training and professional development are also offered. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to bring passion and energy to a business with an outstanding reputation.