Are you a recent graduate looking for education employment?
Full-time Physical Education Graduate required for a 'Good' graded Roman Catholic Secondary school based in Wigan.
- Full-time position due to commence on the schools return from the October Half-term.
- Typical earning for this role is in the region of £1000 - £1200 a month.
- 'Good' graded Roman Catholic High School based in Wigan
- Working within a supportive secondary school that committed to your future development.
This opportunity is available for Physical Education Graduates who wish to gain further experience working alongside pupils aged 11-16 and will be the perfect preparation for future coaching or teaching roles.
During your time at school you will take on a number of responsibilities which will be essential in order to help the schools Physical Education department operate effectively;
- You will be responsible for setting up the class and ensuring all preparation is done for ahead of time for each lesson
- You will take warm up sessions and run small group activities with support from the main class teacher
- You will support the teacher during the classroom based PE lessons, supporting students through there coursework and ensuring that they remain on task at GCSE level
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in the planning of lessons and see all sides of the teaching job
- You will have the opportunity to provide general cover to other areas within the school
Our client school is of Catholic faith and is located in Wigan. The school currently has around 1000 pupils on roll which is larger than the average school in the area, and was graded 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted report.
For further information or to register your interest please submit an up to date CV via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information;