AxiaMed is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team. The Senior Product Manager reports to the Director of Product Management and drives the product strategy with collaboration from Business Development, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, as well as defines the product roadmap. This role represents an excellent opportunity to make major contributions to our dynamic growing organization by creating high value software solutions for our healthcare clients.
- Help drive the product strategy in close partnership with key stakeholders and as driven by market demands and needs; own the product roadmap.
- Leverage a best practices product management methodology (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing Framework) to guide company efforts from product strategy through to execution.
- Gather, evaluate, analyze, and prioritize inputs from our customers, prospects, partners, AxiaMed's internal teams, and competitor's products to define market opportunities; translate market inputs into a clear and justifiable set of product requirements that will drive the product vision.
- Develop, present, and defend the business case for new product proposals; include pricing, revenue and profitability analysis.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Success to gather inputs and understand opportunities while creating enthusiasm around product direction.
- Work closely with Engineering over the product life cycle; translate business priorities into actionable, clearly communicated product stories for Engineering.
- Provide leadership in representing the voice of the customer over the product life cycle, including at product definition, product UI design, and bug triage.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales force and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop the sales tools that support the selling process of AxiaMed's products.
- Develop and communicate competitive assessments for each product line and collaborate with Business Development and Sales to identify and address broad industry and product trends.
- Support highly competitive or new market sales scenarios that require product management input.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates and proves value for AxiaMed's product lines in the market.
- Create and deliver product training to enable services and support teams.
- Proactively seek, orchestrate, and conduct partner, customer, and internal team feedback. sessions; document and communicate results and recommendations to leadership team.
- Aspire to having complete market intelligence; be the expert on the industry and have the pulse on the market, including trends, customer buying criteria, how to win in the face of competition; regularly inform the leadership team with significant market learnings.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Business or related field; MBA is a plus.
- 4+ years of SaaS-based product management leadership experience in fast-paced environments.
- Proven track record of executing on product strategies and roadmaps, launching new products, and managing releases.
- Ability and passion to create innovative solutions in both user experience and technology.
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to synthesize market and product data to identify opportunities, define strategies, and prioritize product development.
- Customer-centric; thrive on user interactions and feedback and let customer learnings drive decision making.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to both inspire and clearly articulate through speech and writing.
- Highly collaborative and passionate about quality, performance, and scalability.
- Proven experience operating in an Agile environment; technical expertise to write user stories for Engineering.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
Additional Candidate Preferences:
- Experience in fintech or healthcare IT industry.
- Product management experience in the mobile app ecosystem.
- Experience with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401K plan with company matching
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Employee Game Room with shuffleboard table, corn hole, and ping pong
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Headquarters located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California
AxiaMed is a high growth SaaS payment transaction and security technology company dedicated to the healthcare industry. As an emerging leader in this space, we specialize in developing top-tier technology for transactional and revenue cycle management. Our goal is to revolutionize transactions by providing integrated solutions that enhance security and streamline workflow. Our core customer embraces secure and scalable technology that empowers their growth. We delight them by providing trusted, secure, easy to use, and innovative technology that allows them to focus on their core business. AxiaMed currently offers specific proprietary solutions together with customized web-based payment solutions and on-premise payment devices.
Our core values of Gratitude, Servant Leadership, Stewardship, Fruitfulness, and Teamwork define who we are at AxiaMed and represent ultimate objectives for our enterprise. We seek those who share these objectives and bring to AxiaMed a passion for excellence in their professions.
Role: Senior Product Manager
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.