Were you a part of Greek Life at your school? Did you enjoy and thrive in an environment predicated on friendly competition, leadership development, and community service?
If the answer is YES! Then you may be a great fit for our team here at CWC!
Our clients recognize our name with a reputation for high performance results acquiring and retaining new business. We believe the heart and soul of our success is our company culture. CWC'Scorporate culture thrives on high energy, competition, and above all, FUN!
CWC's marketing approach offers a platform for heightened communication and performance at the sales and customer service level. Our customer service is bolstered by face to face interactions from our knowledgeable, professional, and personable Account Managers. In this modern age of digital marketing, Allegiant Connectionsoffers a hybrid approach of combining modern technology and resources with the classic and timeless human interaction that consistently captivates our target audience.
CWCcurrently has new openingsin our Sales and Marketing Department. Our openings are exclusive to candidates with the following attributes:
- Comfortable in a team and individual setting
- High-level communication skills
If the six characteristics listed above are a strong parallel to your personality, we encourage you to review an overview of the Account Manager position below:
- Acquisition of New Accounts
- Retention of Existing Accounts
- Team Management
- Client Management
- Customer Service
Areas of Training:
- Business Communication and Negotiation skills
- Marketing Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Business and Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Finance Management (Personal and Business)
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service Essentials
CWC's reputation has allowed us the opportunity to offer flexible job requirements. Our track record shows that the right personality has a higher return on investment over specific qualifications. As a result, we have comprised a list of the most commonexperience and qualifications that converts to advancement and long-term success at our company:
- Bachelor's/Associate's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, Sales, or Sports Management
- Leadership Experience (i.e. Club Sports Leadership, Greek Life, Supervisor/Training Roles, Volunteer Project Management, etc.)
- Fast-Paced Industry Experience (Restaurant, Retail, Hospitality, Customer Service, Customer Service Management/Training, Facility Management, Marketing, etc.)
Clockwork Concepts produces customer acquisition solutions based on precision messaging and targeting to quickly connect telecom providers with their intended markets. Our size, knowledge, and unique distribution channels allow us to engage people and drive conversions. We optimize each initiative to ensure rapid growth.
Our expertise is in designing outreach campaigns that command attention from the likeliest buyers. Clockwork Concepts' approach has proven effective even in a crowded marketplace. We infuse each campaign with our core values. Together, we share ideas to create powerful messages that achieve maximum results and sustained growth. You'll enjoy partnering with us.
Role: Were You in GREEK LIFE? Leaders & Influencers WANTED!
Apply for this job now.