Company: CV SCREEN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £32,500 per annum
A talented Bookkeeper is required for a standalone position with a prestigious company in the sports industry. The successful candidate will take responsibility for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and will into the senior management team.
This position will be an office based role in Bath with the potential for some hybrid working for the right candidate
A salary of up to £32,500 is available depending on experience is available for the right candidate.
- Client –CV Screen is recruiting for an elite performance organisation in the sporting industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- P&L and balance sheet production
- Monthly budget meetings
- Cost benefit analysis
- Quarterly and year budgetary breakdown
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Review and overseeing control of expenses procedures..
Skills and Attributes
QuickBooks experience would be useful.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- An analytical approach to work with strong attention to detail.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Any exposure to elite sporting environments would be useful
- Xero exposure would be advantegeous
Qualifications and Experience Levels
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
Qualified / Part-Qualified in a relevant accountancy qualification
Basic salary to £32,500 + Benefits
BathTo Apply:Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.