About Interfirst Mortgage Company
Interfirst Mortgage Company (IMC) is a retail & wholesale lender originating more than $35B of residential mortgages. Our leadership team has over 100 years of mortgage, sales/marketing, and consumer-related experience, with a 2021 business objective to grow our Wholesale business. Our specialized mortgage services, seamless technology, and low mortgage rates offer brokers and correspondents a competitive advantage to simply Close More. Interfirst Mortgage Company is THE price leader in conventional, high balance, and jumbo loans.
Seeking Mortgage Account Executive for Philadelphia, PA and surrounding markets
The Mortgage Account Executive is primarily responsible for cultivating new B2B relationships with conventional mortgage brokers, credit unions, and community banks in order to establish IMC as the lender of choice. Once broker relationships are established, the Account Executive will manage their book of business, drive sales outcomes, and support brokers through all stages of the mortgage origination through funding processes. This is an outside sales, remote position with a focus on cultivating new and enhancing established relationships. This role reports to the Vice President, Western Division Production and interacts with the Wholesale lending team, external brokers, and internal mortgage operations.
IMC is a lean environment - we offer Account Executives an open territory without the restrictions of internal competition in the same region allowing Account Executives to own their market and maximize their sales potential! We also make sales easy as THE PRICE LEADER for conventional, high balance, and jumbo loans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establish IMC as the preferred lender of choice for business partners
• Constantly prospect for new broker, bank, and credit union business relationships
• Cultivate, manage, and finesse broker relationships while providing streamlined and superior service
• Ensure partners are kept abreast of guideline updates, product changes, industry knowledge, pricing advantages, and other items deemed necessary by IMC
• Educate new partners on IMC portal technology, self-help features, mortgage fulfillment process, who to contact when, IMC market advantages, and loan products
• Contact all partners on a regular basis, as set by IMC sales leadership
• Act as the primary point of contact for assistance during the broker origination process
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and prior mortgage industry experience.
- Recent industry and mortgage loan product & guideline knowledge
Preferred, but not required:
- Possesses an active book of business
- Proven experience as a sales leader in the mortgage industry
- Prior experience in mortgage operations (underwriting, processing, closing, and/or funding) strongly preferred
- Experience prospecting and supporting Qualified Mortgage brokers
- College degree is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Motivated self starter
- Ability to convert prospects into customers
- Competitive and driven toward success
- Comfortable working in a commission based environment
This is a remote, outside sales role. Due to COVID-19, outside travel is restricted, however once COVID-19 conditions improve, the incumbent will be required to visit customers and prospects. Within a remote working environment it is expected that employees are readily accessible throughout the business day, responding quickly to email, chat, phone, and other communications.
Interfirst Mortgage Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or parental status, disabled, military or veteran status, or any other basis or reason prohibited by any applicable law. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Powered by JazzHR