Company: ST GEORGE'S WEYBRIDGE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Head Of Finance - St George's Weybridge
£60,000 - £70,000
- Assist the Bursar & Governors in the financial management of St George's school
- Lead the Finance Department and be responsible for financial strategy
About Our Client
St George's Weybridge is a leading independent co-educational Catholic day school in Surrey for girls and boys aged 3-18.
Founded in 1869, with its distinctive Josephite ethos, St George's Weybridge has become the largest independent Catholic school in the country. Academically autonomous, the Junior School and College work together as one school, educating over 1,600 students across the two school sites. Both Schools had full ISI inspections in December 2019 and rated excellent in all categories.
Job Description - Head Of Finance
- Assist the Bursar and Governors in implementing the School's strategic financial objectives.
- Bring financial risks and opportunities to the attention of the Bursar and Governors and conduct modelling and feasibility studies as appropriate.
- Review and implement changes to the system of financial control and reporting.
- Supply, discuss and consider monthly management information with the Bursar, members of the Senior Leadership Teams (SLTs) and Heads of Departments to enable them to effectively plan and control their responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant - Head Of Finance
- Formal Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Experience of working in the commercial, educational or charity sectors.
- Experience of compliance with legislation and regulations relevant to the position.
What's on Offer - Head Of Finance
£60,000 - £70,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGWJN1020201237526Z