Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman
DK Haney Roofing, the Leader in Commercial Roofing, is seeking a Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman who can help us continue our growth.
3-5 years of experience preferred.
Corporate Office is in Fort Worth, Texas.
Duties of the Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman:
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Assist with general installation of commercial roofing material and related responsibilities correctly, safely and timely;
- Transport materials, equipment and rigging during projects;
- Other tasks as may be assigned;
Benefits of Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman:
- Very Competitive Pay;
- Project Specific Bonuses;
- Overtime may be available;
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance;
- Travel expenses covered;
- Career Advancement Opportunities with the Company;
Requirements/Qualifications of Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman:
- No experience necessary, we will train you;
- Must be able to climb a ladder;
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly, repeated bending, climbing, kneeling;
- Ability to pass a background check;
- Must have Valid Driver's License;
- Some travel may be required;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and NOT require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future;
If interested, either apply online or go to our office at:
DK Haney Roofing; 1420 Markum Ranch Road; Fort Worth, TX 76126
Open Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
DK Haney Roofing is an Equal Opportunity
Role: Commercial Roofing Crew Foreman
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.