P&P is seeking a reliable, well organized Office Administrator for our Norman, OK office. The Office Administrator will be responsible for coordinating internal and external office communications, workflow and task delegation, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and ensuring daily paperwork has been properly completed and sent into corporate headquarters. We’re looking for an energetic, professional team player who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Utilize our dealer management system and CRM to coordinate communications between customers, suppliers, and internal staff.
· Facilitate all documentation for vehicle sales deals, parts tickets, service repair orders, and purchase orders.
· Take pictures of inventory and upload vehicle details to our company website.
· Maintain file folders within the office, and ensure daily work is properly forwarded to our corporate staff.
· Ensure an accurate and properly labeled inventory at all times.
· Order supplies and equipment as needed
· Advanced computer skills (DMS/CRM experience a plus)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Comfort with fast-paced environment
· Ability to learn and perform tasks with limited direct oversight or training
· Supply management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a full time position requiring 40+ hours per week in a dealership environment including some Saturday work. Compensation is commensurate with experience, and benefits are available after a satisfactory probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Office Administrator
Apply for this job now.