Commercial Account Manager
Industry Leading Insurance Brokerage · Construction & Real Estate Experts
Join one of the best insurance brokerages in the World as a client manager handling construction and real estate accounts. This is a team focused account management unit. You will have licensed account assistants helping with administrative functions of servicing accounts and experienced account executives and producers out meeting clients and helping with complex coverage and carrier issues.
- Very successful team with professional growth opportunities!
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible schedule and potential for limited remote
- Responsible for day-to-day account management of construction and real estate accounts
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's needs
- Lead support staff
- California Property / Casualty license required
- 5+ years of brokerage experience preferred
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and other insurance brokerages opportunities: #removed#
McDermottWolfe / Insurance Search Specialists
We are an insurance recruiting firm dedicated to making sure talented insurance professionals find the right jobs with national, regional, and area insurance brokerages.
We help candidates:
• Find exciting insurance brokerage opportunities
• Meet directly with the hiring authority
• Get the highest compensation
• Achieve your career goals
With 20 years of industry experience, our ambition is to connect insurance professionals to the right brokerage. We strive to present smart career opportunities for our candidates and introduce only the best talent to our clients.
Role: Commercial Account Manager
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.