Integrated Machinery Solutions has a immediate opening for a Welder and Fabricator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Required to complete AWS certification 3G test using (FCAW) Flux Core – Mig Welding. 1/8 to unlimited thickness.
- Ability to read blue prints using GIT tolerances and AWS weld symbols.
- Must be able to operate overhead cranes using proper rigging techniques, fork lifts and drill presses of all types.
- Have general understanding of AWS requirements for weld sizes, multiply passes, pre-heating, inner pass temperatures, partial and full penetration welds.
- Must be able to use oxy fuel torches and burn structural members up to 1” thick.
- Fabricate small structures from drawings using basic layout tools and standard fabrication tools. Work with minimum supervision.
- Must have own tools: Welding Hood, Welding Gloves, Framing Square, Toredo Level, 25’ Tape, Ball Peen Hammer, Center Punch, and Side Cut Style Plyers
- Follow all company safety rules and procedures. Capable of working in a safe and productive manner.
- Capable of lifting 45 pounds in a safe manner.
Qualifications and Skills
Must have at least 5 years of experience or an Associates Degree in welding.
This position is full-time on 2nd shift and includes full health benefits, life Insurance, dental, vision, paid holidays, uniforms, vacation, overtime and more.
If you are dependable, have a good stable work history, are able to pass a drug screen, are motivated to make a difference and want to learn with a good attitude, we want you on our Team! Please be prepared to take a welding test during the interview. We look forward to meeting you!
All Full-Time employees receive 100% employer paid benefit's. This includes medical , dental and vision coverage, life insurance and 401k offered as well.
Role: Welder and Fabricator 1st and 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.