Vital are currently looking for a Recruitment Planner to join their team in Peterborough.
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is willing to focus and commit for their customers. You will ideally have a background in customer service with strong administration and problem-solving skills.
The Recruitment Planner position
Working as part of a fast-paced team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Collating and responding to client forecasting, communicating openly with clients, and providing regular updates on progress
- Regular reviews with clients to understand their recruitment needs, proactively seeking customer feedback on the service they have been provided
- Implementing forecasts, making clients aware of any issues that may impact delivery
- Confirming worker availability weekly and booking them onto shifts
- Ensuring client orders are fulfilled promptly and accurately, adapting to changing demands
Who are we looking for?
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, or experience planning schedules or rotas
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.