We are looking for an experienced project manager responsible for organizing, managing and communicating customer facing project activities. This individual will work directly with Transformyx sales, technical resources and management, subcontractors as well as externally with customers. The types of IT projects will vary by project but examples include network deployments, voice deployments and cloud migrations.
Responsible for overall coordination of small to large scale projects to include:
- Coordinate internal resources, subcontractors and customer resources during project planning and execution.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet objectives set forth in the statement of work.
- Responsible for development of project plans, schedules and team assignments, identifying resource requirements, and addressing technical quality and timeline issues.
- Responsible for tracking project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resource needs to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provides oversight to technical staff on projects and support issues.
- Partners with Sales and Enterprise teams to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Communicates through various channels to ensure customer and internal teams are apprised of project status.
- Maintain documentation set to provide to customer at close of project
Required Skills and Minimum Qualifications
- Two years of experience in IT Project Management or Project Coordination demonstrating proficiency in planning projects including development of work plans, timelines, and various implementation strategies. This experience requires demonstrated project management in network infrastructure, VoIP, data center, and/or wireless.
Transformyx, Inc. is a fast growing IT and Data Center Technology company serving the Gulf States region. We've been ranked in the Top 1000 fastest growing companies in the United States for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018. We offer a fast paced but family oriented workplace perfect for top performers and people who want to be part of a team.
Role: IT Project Manager
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.