A Field IT Support Engineer is required for a fantastic organisation in the Entertainment and Healthcare Sector for someone with strong knowledge of Servers, Audio Visual Production and LAN / WAN and VLAN. Based from home you will support clients in the UK for our Bracknell based client.
In this varied role, the Field IT Support Engineer will be responsible for onsite installation for client technical requirements covering Audio Visual Systems and hardware, networking to various interfaces, server set up and connectivity as well as configuration and support. You must have a solid knowledge of Server Management and Network Infrastructure and will ideally come from an Audio-Visual technical background.
Duties will include:
- Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining the Video / Audio Visual / Wireless infrastructure on client sites.
- Maintain hardware solutions and server interface
- Provide high-end network support experience to clients within the Entertainment / Media Sector.
- Proven Network Support experience including strong knowledge of LAN / WAN and VLAN
- Knowledge of cloud based Server support - interfacing, TCP/IP, Networking & wireless and experience in support of hardware/software.
- Remote experience installing, configuring and supporting routers / firewalls / antivirus / security
- Any knowledge of working in the entertainment or healthcare markets (events)
Nice to haves:
Any knowledge of AV Projection systems, LED, Voice, Sound and / or Data systems and hardware is ideal for this role. AV Specialism is key, but with solid network and server knowhow.
This position requires regular onsite visit for support and installation with clients 3 to 4 days per week. You must have a full UK driving licence. You will also be expected to travel and train in Europe.
Home Based, within commutable distance of Bracknell (circa 1 hour)
Commute from Reading / Slough / Maidenhead / Staines / Wokingham / Buckinghamshire / London
to £35,000 + Car + Overtime + 9% Pension + good holidays + excellent training programme
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen or call for a confidential chat on 01494541875.
AV Installations Engineer / IT Support Engineer / Implementation Engineer / Field Engineer / AV Engineer / IT Support Technician
- Field IT Support Engineer vacancy in Bracknell, Berkshire
- Home based role (commutable to Bracknell as required)
- Strong Audio Visual and Server/Network management skills required
- Strong TCP/IP, LAN / WAN and VLAN networking required