Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs? Are you creative and good with communication?
If so, see details below of a Teaching Assistant role set to commence from the 10th of February 2021.
Teaching Personnel are working with a large secondary school that is located in the Wigan area that are currently in need of a Teaching Assistant for the remainder of the academic year.
- Teaching Assistant required on a full-time basis.
- Employment starting on the 10th of February or sooner.
- Pay of up to £65 per day.
- Experience beneficial but not essential for consideration.
- Applicants must hold or be willing to apply for a DBS for consideration.
This role will be working with students in Keys Stages Three and Four, accompanied by a class teacher. You will be working with children and young people on a one to one basis who struggle to engage with learning in a classroom environment.
Roles and responsibilities will include;
- Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour.
- Record and report student progress to members of the pastoral team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the children and other staff.
- Be reliable, passionate and personable.
This Teaching Assistant opportunity is ideal for experienced Teaching Assistants and Graduates that are interested in working in schools or have an ambition of teaching in the future.
The school recruiting for this role is excellently placed and located in the Orrell area of Wigan. The school is popular within the local community and is highly regarded for the support that they provide to its students, especially those with additional needs.
Interested candidates are urged to submit an up to date CV or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1797;