****VERY COMPETITIVE PAY****
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Check tire pressure and tire condition
- Recommend necessary services to sales and service personnel
- Refer any technical questions to the Service Manager, Assistant Service Manager or Technician
- Rotate tires and visually check brakes
- Balance/ Mount tires
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Stock Inventory
- Complete repairs in an accurate and safe manner for all services performed
- Comply with all Company policies
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
- Fully Air-Conditioned, state of the art facility
- Access to Employee kitchen, lounge, locker room, and private showers
- Commission Plan with unlimited earnings potential
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY DIRECTLY TO #
Work with a terrific team - welcome customers with a smiling face.
Role: General Automotive Service Technician
Apply for this job now.