To actively develop and manage a portfolio of high potential/value customers, maintaining close working relationships and providing excellent service which satisfies the customers' financial needs, in order to maximise value and profitability by increasing relationship depth and reducing customer attrition.
We will achieve this by using our multi-channel customer reach and Schroders' investment expertise, with the aim of becoming a top UK financial planning business within five years.
As a growing advice business we are expanding our foot print across the UK, which means that we will be creating a new remote advice team based in Birmingham.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
We're growing our regulated advice team.
What does this role involve?
- You're there to ensure we meet the needs of our clients. So most of your time will be spent talking to new and existing customers
- You'll be meeting new and existing clients over the phone, employing the latest video-conferencing and screen sharing technology to bring your client's financial needs to life
- Conducting meetings and providing ongoing financial advice to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs
- You'll build and manage a portfolio of ongoing client relationships, identifying and addressing clients financial needs
- You'll own the client relationship so you'll be the liaison with all the right teams to ensure first class standards of service
- We offer a range of agile and flexible working patterns
A bit about you….
An opportunity like this doesn't happen very often. We've built it to really differentiate our service from what is out there already. So the roles we're recruiting for need people who are excited by the difference they can make.
- You'll be CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent - our focus is on people with the drive and commitment to make a difference to our customers
- You have a background in financial advice even if you have not been the advisor
- You're comfortable working with multiple systems, taking care of complex cases and guiding customers in the wide range of products we offer
- You're not interested in treading water, you're motivated to ensure you give your customers the best service possible, and you're keen to identify and work with new clients
Your professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics go without saying so….
- It's second nature to you to ensure that the advice you give and the actions you take follow our internal framework as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements
- You know how to manage risk to ensure your client's best interests are met
- You're passionate about your own development and maintain your levels of professional standing and competence and you're genuinely committed to living our values, behaviours and meeting our Codes of Responsibility
Why should you apply?
- This is an employed role, so on top of your basic salary there's bonus and additional earning potential
- We have a full employee benefits package including medical insurance and pension to name just a couple
- You'll have your own client bank to build and maintain relationships throughout your career with us
- Your role is about growing your portfolio so if you're passionate about making sure new clients access the same support your existing clients get from us - then this role is for you
- You'd be working with colleagues and customers across Lloyds Banking Group - so there is a referral pool there for you, ensuring that customers work with the right people to meet their full financial needs
- You'll have access to award winning technology that combines back-office, business management, client management, wrap platform and investment solutions as an all-in-one intuitive web-based suite helping simplify operations and freeing up time to focus on clients. An integrated secure client portal also allows clients an on-line consolidated view of their wealth, bringing you the potential to efficiently service a greater range of clients than before.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the training and support you'll receive. We value your growth and happiness so, working in a small team you'll have support through coaching and development from both your line manager and a Development & Conduct Manager. Add to this that our expert admin teams are there to give you additional support with technical aspects, and you end up with a collaborative and inclusive culture.
More than this, our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.
If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.