Company: CONFLUENT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Confluent Medical Technologies is dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers, taking their projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering, and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: nitinol components, balloon expandable stents and balloon catheters, delivery systems, biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
Confluent Medical Technologies is growing! We're looking for Materials Operations Associates II to join our Fremont, CA Swing Shift Team! You may be just who we are looking for!
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will:
- Meet productivity and quality goals while maintaining line balance.
- Perform tasks in the preparation for Tube or wire processes.
- Participate in improvement activities related to process or safety.
- Have basic working knowledge of Servoy and Epicor databases using production computers and be to navigate through each database with minimal supervision.
- Perform Bump-n-Slide during the shift to keep the line balanced and WIP moving, with minimal supervision.
- Read and follow Work Instructions, EOPs or necessary documents for process information such as: tool size and/or process equipment settings.
- Know how to check production equipment status by checking for current calibration date and GREEN Stickers.
- Process per written documentation, approved operating procedures, WI, OP, EOP.
- Read and follow WI, EOPs as to start-up, and operation of production equipment.
- Perform moderately complex set-ups, adjustments, to operate, and maintain production equipment.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
- Conduct basic to semi-complex quality inspection of own or other's work in accordance with process or other control procedures.
- Perform moderately complex inspections using simple hand or equipment measuring devices.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation, supply racks, and parts storage bins.
- Accurately records and completes manufacturing documentation, i.e., logbooks, traveler, log sheets, production records with minimal supervision
- Mentor less experienced personnel on these procedures.
- Effectively communicate with teammates, Leads, Supervisor or maintenance in resolving process issues: Examples include: finding multiple quantities of the same defect or equipment not functioning as normally expected.
- Process/monitor engineering experiments by following written and/ or verbal instructions.
- Provide training using “buddy System” when requested.
- Follows all safety and production standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two years manufacturing experience.
- Must have strong math skills, be detail oriented, and be able to follow instructions.
- Able to utilize measurement tools and devices as process requires.
- Must be able to communicate with others and have strong written, verbal and reading skills.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for significant lengths of time during the shift.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must consistently demonstrate good attendance and work overtime when required.
Confluent Medical Technologies offers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation across Silicon Valley and throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply. There's no better time to join Confluent!
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on a time-limited visa status for this position.
Transforming Concepts into Reality
Confluent Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.