Attention Mechanical Engineers! Manpower Professional is currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a growing company in the Morgantown, WV. Are you ready to start a new career opportunity where you can play a key role in product design and work with a team of engineering professionals? If you enjoy working in design, team collaboration, and specification development, Manpower is looking to speak with qualified candidates today.
This individual will be involved in product design, CAD drafting and detailing, specification development, assembly documentation, technical manual publications and the development and improvement of production processes. This role supports operations in the successful production, testing, improvement, and supporting quality products.
Job Functions and Performance Standards:
Design: Overall mechanical systems level responsibility for GSE products. Candidate will be responsible for design analysis, design integration and function/performance qualification. System design must meet all technical requirements per internal and customer specification. Candidate will oversee the development of system level schematics, component, assembly, and installation drawings. Ground Support Equipment background is a plus.
Process Controls: Candidate must understand configuration control, specification and source control drawings, key characteristics, vendor management, etc. Candidate must be cognizant of all ISO Quality systems - operating and engineering procedures. Experience with writing procedures is a plus.
Personal Skills: Must think proactively and creatively when challenged. Individual must lead drafting resources and drive all technical issues to closure. Must be able to effectively collaborate and communicate with other engineers and other staff using oral, written, and electronic methods.
What We Offer:
* Yearly salary between $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 (depending on experience)
* Direct Hire Job Opportunity
* Ability to join a growing company where you can play a key role in their success.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering
* Position requires 3-5 years of systems level mechanical engineering experience. Individual must have some knowledge of rotating equipment - mechanical and electrical, instrumentation and controls experience. Successful candidate must demonstrate and elaborate on details of previous design responsibility with these skills.
* Skills: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, or equivalent experience
* Some knowledge and background in HVAC design is a plus.
Some travel and field work may be required in the airport ramp environment.
Want to learn more? Please call our office at #removed# or email us at charleston.wv-#removed#
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full service staffing and human resources company that provides thousands of jobs every year across West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing and workforce solutions across the region.
For more information on exciting local employment opportunities and to register with us, please visit #removed#
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.