Degree but No Experience ? Experience but No Degree?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful marketing company who offers a broad range of market leading within our fortune 100, and 500 partners. Offering superb training and career opportunities.
We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR and marketing team with various administrative tasks . To provide the primary external business interface for customers and the external sales force working closely with our fortune 100/500 partners. Though you’ll be holding an entry level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies with the opportunity to advance within.
● Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
● Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
● Coordinate all public relations activities
● Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
● Leverage existing client relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry clientele
● Create content for press releases, and keynote presentations to management
● Monitor, analyze and communicate PR and sales results on a quarterly basis
● Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
● Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness through target market
● Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
· Have great communication skills.
· Have great organizational skills.
· Be willing to take responsibility and accountability.
· Have experience of working alone and as part of a team.
· Hard working and have a problem solving attitude.
· You must be enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn
*Past experience in customer service is not essential as full training will be given, but office/retail/sales experience would be useful.
If you feel you have the right skill set for this position, please apply by clicking on the 'apply' button. Send us your resume and please feel free to call us if you would like any more information regarding the role
Essential Innovations, Inc. firmly believes that with job satisfaction comes a higher success rate, not only for the team but for the company as a whole. Because of this philosophy, we have experienced exponential growth over the last year. While we are located in Downtown Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Essential Innovations, Inc. has plans to expand nationally within the fiscal year.
Role: Entry Level Public Relations Assistant- No Experience Required
Apply for this job now.