Restaurant Manager - Leeds - up to £27,500p/a plus bonus
Our client is a highly successful, high volume quality restaurant group with a reputation based around exceptional desserts. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant General Manager to join our team. The candidate must have experience in a quality high volume restaurant and will ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times, strive to consistently exceed customer expectations, whilst always leading by example.
- Lead the restaurant Team on a daily basis, communicating targets and taking responsibility for maintaining the highest standards of quality in line with Management goals and objectives.
- Conduct briefings and training sessions to ensure that all staff have strong product knowledge and are able to up sell and deliver service to the high standard required.
- Prepare rotas and ensure the restaurant is staffed correctly for all shifts.
- Analyse daily/weekly/monthly sales and help identify opportunities for increasing sales and maximising profit.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimise costs, including, beverage, utility and labour costs.
- Maintain a professional image for the Restaurant, including high standards of cleanliness, uniform standards and appearance whilst ensuring all the Restaurant team maintain these high standards.
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service is offered to every customer. Monitor and evaluate customer service, initiating improvements where needed.
- Build ongoing relationships by effective communication and engaging with each customer.
- At all times provides a favourable image of the company.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with all company employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum staff morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handle all customer issues, requests or complaints.
- To communicate effectively with, and cooperate/assist other departments at all levels as and when necessary.
- Must have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and an outgoing personality.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
The Restaurant General Manager's role is to work alongside the rest of the management team to ensure the effective day to day running of the restaurant whilst maintaining exceptional customer service and ensuring we consistently exceed customer expectations.
Please apply with an up to date CV in Word or PDF format.