Do you have a passion for numbers and enjoy having your hand in many different things throughout your workday? Are you a seasoned Bookkeeper that is looking for your next position to call home? Well, PACE Staffing is on the look out for a great Bookkeeper to introduce to one of our great Clients!
Our Client, and the attorneys and staff that compose it, do not shrink from any legal challenge or opponent, but rather embrace every opportunity to serve as devoted advocates and judicious counselors in the most complex and challenging cases, and they are looking for a strong Bookkeeper to add to their team!
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable speaking with all levels of an organization, and be focused and have unmatched attention to detail. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply because we won't to introduce you to our Client!
Pay: $24 - $26 per hour DOE
Location: Downtown Seattle
Length of Assignment: Direct Hire
- Responsible for data entry, reconciling and managing of the attorney client trust accounts (IOLTA) and ensuring proper record keeping of trust transactions.
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable by preparing and updating accounts, and calling past and existing clients regarding their respective accounts and vendor payments
- Processing Payments and Bank Deposits:
- Billing Record Keeping - .
- Employee Payroll & Quarterly Tax Reporting using Intuit Online Payroll.
- Preparing Fee Agreements:
- Corresponding with Washington State Agencies
- Preparing Monthly and End of Year Financial Reports:
- Will be responsible for communication and correspondences with clients and third-party vendors and agencies
- Responsible for preparing, updating, and managing billing workflow, preparing checklists and procedural instructions for law firm.
- General administrative duties as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and responsible accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- QuickBooks, Excel and Microsoft Office products).
- Communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English. Ability to speak a second language is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to keep client and firm matters strictly confidential.
- Prior experience in a law firm preferred, but not mandatory
PACE Staffing Network is a “Best of Staffing” award winner. We have been connecting Puget Sound area employers to Puget Sound area job seekers for over 40 years to help everyone find that “just right fit”! We provide contract, temporary and direct hire career opportunities in all areas of administrative and corporate services including; C suite EAs and AAs, project management and specialized administrative roles in these areas: healthcare, creative services, accounting, customer service, and call centers, just to name a few. We represent many of the Northwest's Best Places to Work with a strong concentration in healthcare. Temp to hire auditions are one of our specialties! 75% of the employers we represent hire the employees we refer. Check all of our placement resources at #removed#
Apply for this job now.