Are you looking for a job where you can REALLY make a difference by fulfilling people's lives through providing a high level of person-centered care and support? A brand-new opportunity has recently arisen for a Support Worker in Warwick.
This is an exciting and rewarding position, where you could be spending your day in a supported living setting working as part of a team alongside other care professionals to support adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. You will have the opportunity to support individuals to live as independently as possible through the delivers of high-quality person-centred care.
We are looking for someone who is calm under pressure and has great resilience and a flexible approach when supporting individuals through challenging situations.
Could you be the person we are looking for?
What are the requirements for this role?
- Experience working in a similar role is desirable.
- Have a basic understanding and awareness of learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- You will need to show you have the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
Details of the role:
- Full Time Position (30 hours per week)
- Shifts will be day shifts on weekends
- Location: Warwick, CV34
- Pay rate £8.80 - £9.00 p/h
This position is advertised on a permanent basis on behalf of our client where by AJ Recruitment will support you through the application and recruitment process, resulting in a permanent position with our client.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply now!