KS3 / KS4 / KS5 Maths Teacher Milton Keynes
£110- £130 per day (or paid to scale if long term)
Many of our Secondary schools in Milton Keynes are looking for highly motivated Maths teachers. The position will be teaching across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic local school with a strong Maths department.
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have in-depth knowledge of Mathematics?
- Teach consistently good/outstanding lessons?
- Want to be part of a supportive school community?
This role will be on a full-time basis and is suitable for both a newly qualified teacher or an experienced educator.
Whether you are at the start of your career or an expert teacher, you will be offered a supportive and dedicated service to find you the ideal role within the right school for you.
The desired Maths Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
We work with schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes and are keen to understand what is important to you, so we can find you that dream job come next term.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds the UK curriculum
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Great behaviour management
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Cover Supervisors Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Do Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this websi