Company: FLEX BY JITJATJO
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The F&B Attendant's responsibilities can include, but not limited to, receiving and unloading deliveries, managing buffet stations, and refilling empty chafing dishes as required. You should also be able to pack up all catering equipment, dishes, and leftover food after events have concluded. Responsibilities
What is Jitjatjo
- Performing basic food preparation tasks, which include washing, peeling, and cutting fruit and vegetables, seasoning and slicing meats, and preparing sauces and salads.
- Setting up dining and buffet areas as per the Catering Manager's instructions.
- Ensuring all tableware and chafing dishes are properly cleaned and sanitized before each catering event.
- Taking inventory of ingredients and catering supplies and ordering new stock as required.
- Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles.
- Appropriately storing clean chafing dishes, tableware, platters, and equipment after each catering event.
- Answering guests' catering-related questions during events and addressing all complaints.
- Interact with kitchen staff as needed
- Light dishwashing, sweeping and trash removal as required.
Designed for people seeking Flexible Work and Instant Pay, Jitjatjo is a W2 employer in multiple markets across the US and launching in new locations regularly. How to Apply
Click apply, download Flex, and complete the application to expedite the process.
Apply once, mobile onboarding, fast and efficient!
Once hired, you’ll have access to unlimited work opportunities. We don't just work with any clients. We choose clients that meet strict standards to ensure that they will treat you with respect and you will enjoy your work.
Work with Jitjatjo and earn money anytime it works for you. And it's totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you work. We offer competitive hourly rates based on job type and experience. We handle W-2 withholding taxes, to help minimize end-of-year tax bills. We get money in your hands faster than any agency or employer - Instant Pay! What you need to know
Here's what you need to get started
Earn money: The more you work, the more you earn.
Flexible schedule: Make your own schedule and earn anytime.
Getting started is simple: Applying doesn't take long, and we'll provide support along the way.
Get paid instantly: Earnings are deposited into your bank account weekly.
World-class support: The app gives you clear instructions, directions, and access to our support team if you need help.
Not all positions accepting applications in every market. Download Flex to apply to positions available in your area based on zip code. Jitjatjo is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to all guidelines by local, state and federal agencies. Jitjatjo is a W2 employer and handles all withholding taxes. Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process. USA only.
Have at least one year of experience in selected skills
Be at least 18 years old
Have a compatible smart phone with active data plan
Eligible to work in the US