Purpose of Position: The CASI Indiana Healthcare Navigators shall provide support services in the county of Jennings in Indiana and will perform all six key Navigator functions.
1. Maintain expertise in eligibility, enrollment and program specifications and provide public education on Qualified Health Plans (QHP).
2. Provide fair and impartial information on enrollment in QHPs, Tax Credits and Cost sharing reductions.
3. Facilitate enrollment into Quality Health Plans (QHP).
4. Provide referrals to Health Insurance Consumer Assistance programs/Ombudsman Programs and relevant programs
5. Provide culturally and linguistically appropriate information
6. Follow State, CMS, CKF and CASI privacy and confidentiality regulations at all times
7. Build community Partnerships to refer and assist with enrollments in QHPs
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Navigators must complete the Indiana Navigator certification training
• Navigators are expected to maintain their active Indiana Department of Insurance Navigator certifications or re-certification.
• Navigators will be responsible for scheduling enrollment and counseling appointments during their work schedule.
• Navigators will be responsible for 2 outreach and education event per week
• Navigators will participant in meetings, webinars and outreach and enrollment events when offered.
• Navigators will be available to work some nights and weekends when required.
• Navigators are required to comply with all CKF and Indiana terms, conditions and other applicable rules, regulations and laws.
• Navigators will submit weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Program Director for county assigned.
Minimum of three (3) years’ work related experience or the equivalent in training and experience. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Ability to successfully work with the community providing enrollment, education and outreach. Able to multi-task. Use word processing and spread sheet software. Must display professional attitude and appearance at all times. Ability to work under time constraints. Must be computer literate. Must be well organized. Demonstrates willingness for professional development training. Must have passed a criminal and drug background check. Must demonstrate ability to embrace agency mission and values, including diversity. Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and availability of an automobile for travel.
Bachelor degree or a minimum of three years in training and experience in healthcare or insurance services.
A non-for-profit organization helping supporting and empowering families and communities striving to reach self-sufficiency.
Role: Jennings County Indiana Suppport Healthcare Navigator
Apply for this job now.