Teaching Personnel is looking for an Experienced Teaching Assistant to support pupils on a 1:1 basis across either Primary or Secondary Key Stages. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is looking for their next role within a school in a supporting role. It will also offer opportunities to join our very busy day-to-day supply team. We currently have a wide and varied range of positions available across York.
Teaching Personnel are the UK's Leading Education Recruitment Agency and have over 10,000 candidates on our books. We have been working with schools for 21 academic years and pride ourselves on providing both clients and candidates the best possible service and experience. We work hard to find you the perfect role and can recommend different courses to ensure you have the correct skills and qualifications for future positions.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who possesses the following:
- be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- will use own initiative and be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- experience with children in an SEN or Behaviour provision for a minimum of 6 months
- can develop professional relationships with pupils, staff and parents alike
- have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and an understanding of how all individual children learn best
- have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with behaviour management and following school's individual ethos and guidelines
We are proud to support schools and alternative SEN and Behaviour Units across York. Within these Schools, our Teaching Assistant will support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, MLD and Behaviour Difficulties and from many different home lives, cultures and backgrounds. The roles will be to work with either Primary or Secondary aged children, so experience at least one age sector is required. We understand that very child is different, so we carefully match our Support Staff with the schools and children to which they work with best.
In reward for our Teaching Assistant's hard work and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme with a £50 bonus, access to Teaching Personnel's online and interactive CPD portfolio including Team Teach, NASEN and Autism Awareness, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with an on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To join Teaching Personnel, please send your up to date CV to #removed# and call Harry Orchard on 01482 908020.