Company: INTERIM HOME HEALTHCARE COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
- Currently hiring for a PRN Case Manager position -- cover a territory close to home
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
Our RN Case Managers have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care through management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
What we’re looking for:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.